Many people are interested in how to increase Android RAM. It is absolutely clear that the size of the physical memory in the smartphone is constant, and it is impossible to increase it. If the technical data sheet specifies that the volume of random access memory is equal to 1 GB or 2 GB, it means that only this value will be available to the system. In the situation when the android device begins to work slowly, it is necessary to optimize the work of the system. The solution to this problem is feasible in three ways how to increase RAM in android:
* Optimization of work applications;
* Removal of unnecessary applications;
* An installation of special RAM applications creating the additional file to increase it.
How to increase RAM in android Phone with root?
It is important to know that after resetting the Android system, all applications will start again, and you must stop them independently. Applications such as games, a small lamp, synchronization, mail, cloud services, google play, GPS navigator are one of the biggest relative to random access memory and whether to disconnect something or to delete, then you need to start with these apps.
When you delete the installed applications, you will face a problem of can’t delete these apps. It is impossible to remove standard Android programs. Therefore, it is necessary to eliminate what you have set separately. But the solution, however, exists if you acquire super administrator rights (ROOT). Then you can delete everything you want from your smartphone.
The easiest and most convenient way to receive root rights for android is through the Kingo Android ROOT program. It supports a large number of producers.
* Download the program;
* Start the computer;
* Connect the phone via USB;
In addition, the program defines the model and the producer of your device and installs the necessary drivers automatically;
In the window that appears, it is necessary to press the ROOT button. At this time, there is a rights reception on the Android owner device. In some cases, some queries may appear, both on the device screen and on the personal computer. If it occurs, confirm the action. If you do not, just wait.
Then there will be an affirmative message at the successful end of the operation, and a request to restart the device. The work of the Kingo Android ROOT program is terminated, the root rights are received.
Also, this program allows returning to the right in the previous value. At the device connection, the window will appear on the screen with the Remove Root button. Press, wait for the result and then restart.
How to increase Android phone RAM without root?
If to go in a first way and to participate in the optimization of the applications, then it is necessary to define which of them are not necessary for you. To do this, you must enter the system settings and select an Application – Memory Usage menu item. You can see the list of all applications here, the list of those applications, which are installed by you, and those of them are placed on a memory card. Also, here you specify how much RAM is occupied and how many are free.
If the free random access memory value is at least or equal to zero, it means that your smartphone will run slower than usual. Therefore, you need to stop work applications that are not necessary for you. To do this, click on its name and in the window opened, select the button to uninstall.
How to increase the RAM of the Android phone?
The third way to increase RAM on Android phone – is a special applications installation, which creates pumping file, which is being set to constant ROM memory or Micro SD memory card, etc.
The first application is SWAPit RAM EXPANDER. The main opportunities for this application are:
* Creating the pumping file in ROM or memory card;
* Control of speed and stability of the system;
* Visualization of complete information on the use of memory;
* Management of the pumping file (increase in size);
* Create a widget on a desktop, allowing quick access to the management of the pumping file.
The Swapper 2 application creates so-called swap files, which operate those applications, which do not require large volumes of random access memory, thus leaving the entire volume of physical memory random access for heavier applications.
The third is the RAM Manager. This application is intended for the optimization of random access memory work of the android system. All devices running Android 2.1 and above are supported. The application allows the use of several optimization modes:
* Balance – this mode optimizes the random access memory of the system to work without delays as much as possible.
* Balance (with more free memory) – this mode works the same as the first one. The only difference is that it is suitable for devices whose random access memory volume does not exceed 512 Mb.
* Balance (with more multitasking) – this is intended for optimal operating system work with random access memory capacity of more than 512 Mb.
* Hard Gaming is suitable for starting heavy games, which require a lot of random access memory.
* Hard multitasking – the multitasking application mode, allows you to optimize system work while working with many applications at the same time.
* Default (Samsung) is used on Samsung devices by default. (Can be used on devices of other producers).
* Default (Nexus S): The modem that is used on Google devices by default.
Default settings for your phone: This mode allows you to return the RAM settings by default.
* “Artificial” increase RAM on Android is achieved by creating a special swap file. Good hands will not do anything necessary. A lot of developers have taken care of that by releasing their products they just have to place in the MID and adjust.
This, so-called, managers are the paging memory on their Android. Consider the most popular representatives. However, before starting, I must mention that you must already have root access on the device.
SWAPit RAM EXPANDER
The program is able to create a special page of files that control small applications. Therefore, it is possible to increase the amount of RAM to 2.5 GB. The files themselves can be stored in the MID’s internal storage and on an SD card.
SWAPit RAM EXPANDER
Moreover, you can personally control the speed of the system, to allow a complete monitoring of the memory used, to make the stability control of the operating processes of the gadget. SWAPit RAM EXPANDER provides a gadget for easy access.
A similar product, creating a special swap file. For the latter, you can also choose the location to determine its size. Advantages include the Swapper facility that can be integrated with system files, which accelerate the MID download when it is powered on. It will also allow you to free some physical memory, which will allow, for example, to load “heavier” games.